Picture Potpourri

Every now and then I accumulate a bunch of images that, for some reason or another, didn't make it onto a post. That doesn't mean they're lacking in anyway, they just didn't fit into a theme. So I thought I'd just make a little potpourri post to share them with you. Some of them I was bad and didn't remember to source them, so please forgive me, and let me know if you know the source!



via {this is glamorous}

via Ikea


via Domino




Images via Martha Stewart

via Decor8


I believe these two images are of a remodeled barn- what a cool fireplace!
You have read this article armoire / bedroom / fireplace / home office / Ikea / Martha Stewart / vanity with the title Picture Potpourri. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/12/picture-potpourri.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Picture Potpourri"

Post a Comment