Inspiring home offices bring on inspiring ideas

The environment around you is so important - as I imagine all of you are aware. Some are probably more sensitive to it than others, and I'm always unfortunate enough to be much more sensitive to it than all of the roommates I've ever had. So for me, needless to say, I really find an organized, inspiring, and pretty workspace is key for efficiency, creativity, and focus. One thing you can't have enough of in a home office? Space. Space being at a premium in the city, one has to get creative at times on the organization front. Anyway, I wanted to share with you my latest findings to inspire everyone to remember the importance of your environment, especially when it comes to your work environment. Hope you enjoy!





Images via Homes and Gardens

Image via HGTV



These 3 images are all Domino Reader's Contest winners!
Images via Domino Magazine


A nice example of a more utilitarian/industrial setup

Images via Martha Stewart
You have read this article Domino / home office decorating / Homes and Gardens / Martha Stewart / organization tips with the title Inspiring home offices bring on inspiring ideas. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/12/inspiring-home-offices-bring-on.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Inspiring home offices bring on inspiring ideas"

Post a Comment