I'm loving these pillows!

They're eco-friendly, affordable, and have a modern flair. I also like the fact that they are reversible. I really like the small geometric patterns, and the bedding is a great option for the girls out there who live with men who are, "afraid of flowers." What do you think?

This pillow was Runner-Up in The Great Pillow Design Competition 2006

For you faux bois lovers

Light blue and brown - one of my fav. color combos.



I love the mix n' match look


These bright pillows would look especially great in a predominately white or neutral room. They'd really pop on the sofa.

This pillow is probably my favorite. I love the organic pattern.



Go to Inhabit to shop and see more, they're also having a sample sale
You have read this article eco-friendly / Inhabit / modern decor / pillows with the title I'm loving these pillows!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/12/i-loving-these-pillows.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I'm loving these pillows!"

Post a Comment