Dishes that feed your inner wildchild, and look gorgeous!

I have a deep deep appreciation for the work that tattoo artists do. I have a degree in illustration and I can't imagine drawing something permanent on someone's one and only body! Famous tattoo artist Paul Timman, however, has branched out from bodies and collaborated on this special line of dishes. Ink Dish features Timman's Japanese Irezumi tattoo designs, and I think they translate really well, and are also very tasteful. My favorite pieces are the plates with the cherry blossoms, and the koi bowls. I would love to see these in more colors. How about you?






Go to Inkdish.com to read/see more.
You have read this article ceramics / china patterns / dishes / Ink Dish / Irezumi tattoos / Japanese designs / Paul Timman with the title Dishes that feed your inner wildchild, and look gorgeous!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/12/dishes-that-feed-your-inner-wildchild.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Dishes that feed your inner wildchild, and look gorgeous!"

Post a Comment