Anthropologie is having a very, very generous sale on great stuff!

Anthropologie is usually out of my price range, but I still can't help but look from time to time. I often check the sale section of their website, and boy do they have some deep discounts on some yummmmmy stuff. Here are some of my favs.



Wouldn't these make the cutest outfit? I love the shoes especially, and they're on sale for $59.95!!






Embroidered lamp shades for $39.95...sweet


I adore this hairpin wallpaper. It's usually $168 per roll, but now it's $69.96!
You have read this article Anthropologie / booties / coat / cushions / lampshades / purse / rugs / sale / upholstered bed / wallpaper with the title Anthropologie is having a very, very generous sale on great stuff!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/12/anthropologie-is-having-very-very.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Anthropologie is having a very, very generous sale on great stuff!"

Post a Comment